Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tikoo can't dance sala...

:(
just the other day, my confidence was shattered, when i realized that I am very bad at dancing..not that I was
good at dancing at any point of time in my life, but my enthusiasm to dance has always pushed me to the dance floor. I had, over the period of time, managed to master some of the steps, which would give me enough option to dance for some time so that I could entertain myself (and may be others too...). and then I am very good at 'stealing' the steps from my co-dancers and thus make my dancing a successful. but at one of my frnd's marriage, I was, as usual, attracted towards the dance floor...and since I was, as usual, brimming with the confidence that I can manage to dance, I made my first step towards the dance stage... but I was soon to realize that most of my co-dancers are as immature as me.. and the regular mastered steps of lifting hands in air ( first one hand, then 2nd hand and finally both the hands, which makes it 3 different 'different' steps) were nt very useful as all the songs on the play list were 'shaadi ke songs'.. so realizing that lifting hands would have made me look like 'more' stupid, I stuck to the safest step on dance floor, to clap, while u can swing ur bod... and suddenly this no came on the play list, called, 'Pappu cant dance saala'.. and since 'pappu' rhyme with 'tikoo', my frnds starts singing 'tikoo cant dance saala' :) but watever, at least, i was centre of attraction for some time na... :P and ya, through this dancing affair, with me was my frnd named Ratheesh, who most of the time looked as if he was getting shocks for being mentally unstable.... ratheesh, hats off to u, for showing the courage to come on to the dance stage.... keep going... and so will i.. next party and we shall rock again.... ;)

1 comment:

lalit said...

OFCOURSE YOU CAN...!!! You are the most JER!R))KY dancer ive seen after Jitendar & Mithun.